Have you got your own perfect fitted fins yet?
The Mares Avanti Quattro Plus open heel fins are the restyling of a legend. They now come equipped with the patented Mares heel bungee straps which increase diver safety and provides fast and easy donning and doffing.
The sturdy blade and flexible tip of the Mares Quattro+ produce a propulsive snap that rockets a diver through the water.
Variations of the Mares Avanti Quattro fins has been one of the top selling fin in the world for many years. They are the preferred choice of many experienced recreational, technical and commercial divers.
I personally used the Mares Avanti Quattro the last 2 1/2 years (more than 2.000 dives) and I am still impressed how great they work.
- Non-Vented Fin
- Exceed the Established Performance of Traditional Model
- New Composite Materials, Optimize Efficiency
- Greater Responsiveness and Thrusting Power
- More Attractive Look
- New Bungee Straps, Standard Issue
- Straps Equipped with Large Grasp-Loops for Easy Donning and Doffing
- Proven Channel Thrust Technology
- Versatile and Ideal in All Diving Conditions
- Stabilizers Improve Stability and Eliminating Ankle Twisting Phenomena
- Anatomical Foot Pocket Conveys More Power to Blade
- Design is Inspired by Marine Mammals
- Channel Thrust Technology Maximizes the Channeling of Water
- Fin Moves a Greater Amount of Water than Fins of Same Size
- Greater Thrusting Power with Same Effort
Colours: Black (BK), Blue (BL), Yellow (YL), White (WH), Flamingo (FL), Lime (LM)
Sizes: S, R, XL
Blade Length: 38 cm (15")
Weight: 0.90 kg
Click here and make sure you get yourself a pair of these high quality fins!